Paradise Adirondack Chair 2021 Season Offer!
This year we will again offer Adirondack chairs for individual members to purchase for the 2021 season. For $35 (per chair) your family can purchase 1-2 plastic Adirondack chairs to be stored at the club. Fee covers cost of chair, daily stacking and sanitizing, annual winter storage and pre-season washing.
Change for 2021: Pool blue chairs are no longer available so chairs ordered this year will be teal. They have plenty in stock since we are ordering early so we shouldn’t run into the issues we had in 2020
- Each chair will have the family name written on it.
- Chairs will be stored for your convenience in your choice of 4 “zones” (poolside, shady side, upper grove, baseball field) each night.
- When you arrive to the club simply pick up your chair and enjoy the day (a staffer will be on duty to provide a sanitized wipe if you need one).
- Leave your chair out at the end of the day and PCC staff will sanitize and restack your chair at the end of each night.
- We will have a limited number of rental chairs ($3/day) available for guests when you need them.
Chairs must be ordered by March 20th to ensure availability for the full season. I will try to do a second order in April but can’t guarantee availability.
Text (203) 640-2243 with any questions.
Each chair will cost $35, maximum 2 chairs per family. If you already have one from previous years, you can order one more for this year. If you already have two chairs and order new ones we will discard the old chairs for you and replace them with the new order.
Two ways to pay:
1. Venmo $ to: @JMPalmer-4. Please confirm family name for the chair(s) and location choice for stacking when you send the $.
2. Send a check (with a note with family name and location of chair) payable to PCC to:
31 Ridgewood Ave
North Haven, CT 06473