Boo Bash is October 21!
Happy Halloween PCC Friends!
Is it just me or did September come and go in a day? I can’t believe it is already October and the annual Boo Bash is just a few weeks away. A few members contacted me about the event so I am emailing now to share some info.
1. Yes – bring chairs and plan to picnic! We have a lot of food this year – cider, cider donuts and the food truck with burgers, hotdogs and potatoes.
2. There are usually about 150-200 children who trick or treat so plan for that number when getting candy.
3. Pumpkin decorating – bring your own pumpkin and it’s a good idea to keep them small. Also, bring something to take them home in – some of these pumpkins leave completely covered in glitter!
4. Adult costumes and car decorating? Absolutely! Not required but definitely fun.
5. Guests – this is such a popular event that I wanted to make sure there was room for all of our members by keeping this a PCC event only. A few people have contacted me about bringing prospective members. If you know of a family that is considering joining, please email me and let me know. I will keep a list of names of guests for our greeters. They will need to share their email and mailing address when they arrive. If the list gets too big I will email everyone to let you know we are full for guests.
6. Yes – Luke will be here for the day before he leaves for the Coast Guard next month!
I think that covers everything. Hope to see all of you and your trick or treaters on Oct 21st! Remember, gates open at 2pm (1:59 for the Doraz family). Children who are trick or treating should meet by the pool area at 2:45 for the parade into the event. Trick or treating begins at 3pm.