Happy Holiday Weekend to Everyone!
We have plenty of fun planned for our members and their guests. The weather is looking great! We will have activities for the whole family from 12:30 – 4:00, including Family Field Games, Penny Search, Candy Hunt, Holiday Tattoos and more!
DJ Rick Rock will be on the Pool Deck beginning at 1:00 with music and games for all.
The Fourth of July at Paradise is traditionally our busiest day of the year. It is a great day to enjoy the Club with friends and family. Here is some information to help everyone get the most out of the day:
- The Club gates will open at 7:30 for those who would like to reserve picnic tables for the day. Each membership should reserve no more than two tables. Please be considerate of your fellow members and take only what you need.
- Grills will be in high demand. Please remember to share space whenever possible.
- The grounds are open at 8:00. The pools are open at 11:00
- Guests are welcome, but are limited to 8 per membership. The holiday guest fee is $10.00. Please have your guest cards filled out and payment ready when you arrive at the gate. This will help everyone get to the fun more quickly!
- Parking is tight. Staff will be in the parking lot to ensure there is room for all. Please park as directed. Remind your guests of our 5 mph speed limit. We want everyone to be safe.
- Personal umbrellas are permitted as usual, but not canopy tents will be allowed.
We hope that this information will help everyone get the most out of their holiday. Enjoy!!!