Calling all Black cats, Ninjas, Zombie-brides and Avengers…
Join Us for the 2nd Annual Paradise Country Club
Halloween Boo Bash
And Trick or Trunk Party
Saturday October 24, 2015
Arrive between 2-2:45pm to set up your cars then drop your trick or treaters off to register at the Welcome Station by 3! Our Costume Parade will begin the celebration promptly at 3pm followed by trick or trunking. There will also be a few games, B.Y.O.P pumpkin decorating and festive music in the pavilion.
* To keep our little ones safe, no cars will be allowed into the field to set up after 2:45.
Big news: This year our snack bar staff will join us beginning at 2:00pm to sell hot chocolate, soups, clam chowder, burgers, hotdogs, grilled cheese, their famous chicken tenders and more – come hungry!
How do we sign up?
This year we are using Signup Genius to register for the event.
1. Go to signupgenius.com.
2. Click find a sign up (top right corner of main screen).
3. Click Search by Email and enter my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the privacy code below it and you will be taken to the event page. Sign in your car and the number of children in your family who will be trick or treating.
*Please do not email me to reply as I will NOT be checking email for the event before October 12th.
*Registration ends on October 12th – see sign up genius for more details.
Note: Once parked and decorated please be prepared to stay parked in or around the field until 5:00pm.
What do families need to bring on October 24th?
- Cute kids in costumes of course!
- Cars (decorated ones are fun) and plenty of candy for trick or trunk (expect 200 goblins at your car, we will provide additional candy if we have more).
- Pumpkins to paint
- Camp chairs to sit and relax while your kids enjoy the day with their summer friends and family!